Friday 9 March 2012

The Most-Loved Toy From My Childhood........Only Different

When I was a kid, I played with My Little Ponies to the point where my parents probably should have had me checked by a brain doctor. I've seen them making a comeback over the last few years, which is difficult for me. Difficult because as a grown woman, I probably shouldn't play with My Little Ponies. I'm struggling with the idea of pretending to buy them for non-existent nieces, and then just bringing them home and playing with them myself.

OR, I will start ordering these ones online..........

Avatar (I don't care about the movie, but these look COOL)

Ponycow!!!

No freaking way. Nothing this cool should exist.

I. Am. Ironpony. Na Na, Na Na, Na Na, Ironpony.

Johnny Depp: Adorable even in pony-form.

Kruger Pony will get you when you sleep.....

McPony

Edward Scissorhooves



Darth Pony

Pony Yoda: Awesome, it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment