Monday 4 April 2011

When I Rule the World.......

Someday, I fully intend to be in charge of the world.  I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do it, but I'm pretty sure I can pull it off.  And when I do, some things are going to change.

1.  Weather

When I look out the window and see sunshine and little fluffy clouds, my brain goes "OOH!  It looks nice out!  It must be nice out!  I'm going to wear a skirt and sandals!"  And then I go outside in a skirt and sandals, and it's -75 Celsius.  So when I'm in charge of the world, the sky will have to be honest about the weather.  If it's cold out, all clouds must look like this:


That way, I will know that even though the sun is shining, it is actually gross and cold and horrible outside and I shouldn't wear sandals.  Yes, I suppose I could just check The Weather Network to see what the temperature is, but that seems like an awful lot of work.


2.  Bad Drivers

If you cut me off/don't signal/throw something out your window and it hits my car, I get to paint your car like THIS and make you drive it through the city's toughest neighbourhoods:





3. Shopping Carts

When I'm in charge of the world, licences will be required in order to operate a shopping cart.  Why?  Because I'm sick of hobbling out of the grocery store with dented legs every time I need to pick up milk.


4. George Clooney

He has to do what I say.  If I want him to do my laundry, George Clooney has to do my laundry.  If I want him to walk my dogs, George Clooney has to walk my dogs.  If I want him to sit on my couch and look handsome, George Clooney has to sit on my couch and look handsome.

Well done, George.  You follow orders well.


5. Candy

I get all of it.  I might share it with you, if I'm feeling generous.

Mine.  ALL MINE.

2 comments:

  1. Yippy! Another blog to follow!! :)
    Hope your first day in your new surroundings went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First day was GREAT! And S.L., I'm sure we can broker some sort of peace treaty that will work for us both :)

    ReplyDelete