Friday 2 March 2012

Riddle Me This.....

I like riddles. They make me feel smart, even though there is a very distinct possibility that I'm not (I'm basing that on the fact that for the THIRD TIME THIS WEEK, I have managed to open the freezer door on my fridge directly into my face. You'd think I'd learn after the second time, but nooooooooooo.)

Here, for your riddling pleasure, are a few of my favourites. If you think you know the answers, email me at melanie@939bobfm.com or send me a message on Facebook. I have absolutely nothing to give you if you're right, I just want to see what your answers are :)

I'll come back to this post in a week or so, and put up the answers. And, of course, the names of everyone who got the answers so Bragging Rights can be claimed!


1. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

2. What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

3. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?

4. What English word has three consecutive double letters?

5. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

6. How far will a blind dog walk into a forest?

7. What happens when you throw a yellow rock into a purple stream?


No comments:

Post a Comment